MSS provides you with access to real-time information about your pension account.
IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE IN LOGGING into your Member Self Service Account (MSS), CONTACT OUR CALL CENTER:
- By Phone (hours M-F: 07:00 – 19:00):
NEW YORK (EST): +1 – 212-963-6931
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most UNJSPF participants can:
- check their personal information and update their email address;
- run estimates of future pension benefits and options;
- access their Annual Pension Statement;
- access UNJSPF forms pre-completed with their name and Unique Identification Number;
- electronically submit required pension forms to the Fund (please see the MSS Document Upload section below under MSS Features for more information);
- in some cases, you can also submit applications to validate, restore, or transfer your pension rights.
Most UNJSPF retirees and beneficiaries can:
- track all payments from the Fund as well as After Service Health Insurance premium deductions;
- access important pension documents;
- access the PDF of the annual Certificate of Entitlement or CE form, unless they are paid under the two-track system;
- track whether their returned CE was received by the Fund;
- access all official UNJSPF forms pre-completed with their name and UID;
- upload and submit completed, dated, and signed pension forms and supporting documents;
- update their email address and mailing address on file with the Fund and provide an emergency contact;
- submit an initial Emergency Fund request in case of severe financial hardship;
- run an estimate of their entitlement under the two-track option, if they retired after 02 August 2015.